disadvantages of having thick hair
- your head is always 100000 degrees
- shedding everywhere
- snapping thin combs
- spend $100 on dye if you want to color it
- hair is still wet 2 years after you showered
- styling your hair takes longer than growing it
advantages of having thick hair
curls fo dayzzzzz.
So, my sister is having surgery today, and as I’m pacing through the hallway, I find this.
how is this a children’s showturnt on Nickelodeon
I ship it.
"There is something inherently valuable about being a misfit. It’s not to say that every person who has artistic talent was a social outcast, but there is definitely a value for identifying yourself differently and being proud that you are different."
Lana Parrilla’s Interview with Séries Mag
- She didn’t expect the success of OUAT. She was auditioning for another role when the casting director told her he wanted her to play the Evil Queen. Four days later, she was auditioning for Regina, and that her agent called her saying ‘Hello Regina.’ She thought it was a wrong number at first. But she was still skeptical because she had been in 7 series before and none of them lasted so…
- The president of ABC looked at her audition tapes because he didn’t think she could play a villain. Lana really wanted to play Regina even if the show didn’t work out.
- On ‘good’ season 3 Regina: She didn’t know how Regina would turn out in season 1, but she had a feeling the writers would flesh her ouat because a one-dimension character is not very interesting for a whole series, and is boring for an actor to play. 3A Regina is a very protective mother and Lana loves playing her vulnerable side, “her love for Henry, Robin, and even Snow.”
- On her ‘love’ for Snow: She loves Mary Margaret as much as she hates her. Regina raised her for many years, but Snow was also responsible for taking away her destiny. Same thing goes for Emma — they need to learn to coexist because of Henry. Lana says she tries to give more dept to Regina and the Queen every time she plays her. It makes her more interesting.
- She hates her 6 inch heels, but she likes that it allows Regina to tower over everyone. She loves her corsets, but she can’t eat when she has them on. She has to stick to drinking, and it’s getting long when she has to wear them for 14 hours.
- She’s an actor first. She doesn’t decide where the character is going. However, she calls the writers and asks them to explain if she doesn’t understand something. And they’ve taken some of her comments to improve the character. Worst case, if she plays something that she doesn’t really feel and they don’t like it, they it ends on the cutting room floor. “Advantages of television!” She loves where Regina is in season 3. “She’s grown a lot.”
- On modern movies and TV showing the side of the villains of the story: She thinks it’s a way of showing that, even if you’re evil or do bad things at one point in your life, people change. The world is not black and white; it’s way too complex for that. Everyone can become a better person.
- On Regina being Queen and mayor without being elected: Regina is a republican, and Lana’s a democrat. She watched some of Sarah Palin’s speeches to prepare the role.
Spiez, Switzerland (by Ronile35)
How I want ALL my dates to end. ALL of them.